Next Training Program starts July 19, 2022 – Series Full
About our Small Business Training Program
The Small Business Training Program provides in-depth information to those who are planning, starting or expanding a business.
Classes are taught by industry professionals and CAA staff.
Topics for each session may vary, but generally include the following:
- Get your Local business on Google Search and Maps
- Reach Customers Online with Google
- Business financing
- Business insurance
- Business plan development
- Digital marketing and advertising
- Business taxes
- Human resources and personnel management
- Legal entities and issues
- Networking and sales strategy
- Social Media
- Tax planning and record keeping
- Website design
Refunds are not available for training workshops hosted in person or online. If you, or your designee, do not attend the workshop you signed up for, the fee is non-refundable. If a workshop is postponed or rescheduled, you will be notified by email about the opportunity to move your registration to the newly scheduled date.
Upcoming Class Schedule
Small Business Training Schedules, virtual training (may be in-person at Metro Tech depending on COVID)
Tuesday and Thursday, 6:00-8:00pm
- July 19 – August 11, 2022 – SERIES FULL
- October 4 – November 1, 2022
For more information on the Small Business Training Program, please call
(405) 232-0199, ext. 3206, or email@example.com.
Win Government Contracts
The ‘Win Government Contracts’ workshop covers federal, state and local information. You will learn how the government buys goods and services, how to obtain their bidding schedules, and how to write winning proposals. Topics will include:
- Identifying your market
- Finding your competitive advantage
- Navigating the System for Award Management (SAM)
- Navigating the 8(a) Minority Application and HubZone Certification Process
- Writing winning proposals
- Responding to Requests for Proposals (RFPs)
- Pricing to Win
- Teaming and Subcontracting
For dates and times of training, please call or email: (405) 232-0199, ext. 3200, firstname.lastname@example.org.